Christine has tagged me to write about eight things about my husband and I, so here I go.
1. My husband and I got engaged four years ago, and our anniversary is coming up, August 30th.
2. My husband and I actually met on line, and I didn't take him seriously. (I was seriously looking to marry, that biological clock was a tickin!) At one point after a few dates, I started to avoid him, thinking he was not looking to get married. I screened my phone calls, and did not return his calls. A couple weeks went by, and I started to find little notes on my door from him, begging me to call him back. I guess I decided maybe he was serious, since he had to drive about 45 minutes to get to my house.
3. Both my husband and I are the same height, 5'3, but if you ask him he is 5'5.
4. We have two daughters, (who are rambunctious and wear both of us out), and I have one son.
5. We both love to go to movies.
6. We are both 40.
7. We both have tempers, I simmer quietly, he yells and gets it out, but he ALWAYS says he is sorry. (I rarely am wrong, therefore do not have to say that I am sorry.) :)
8. We both grew up outside of Utah. Allen grew up in Tallahasse Florida, and came to Utah on a mission, then stayed to get married. (it only took almost 20 years after his mission to find me!) I grew up in Las Vegas, Nevada. I came to Utah to go to school, got married, had a baby, got divorced, then met Allen about 10 years later.
I am going to tag everybody that sees this! Yes, I mean you! (Judy, you are not exempt, I would love it if you wrote about you and Zac.)