Seven things that I am thankful for this past week.
1. Good neighbors that help you fix things, and give you homemade salsa, and water your garden for you when you are out of town. ( I have really great neighbors).
2. My kids. They are so cute, and hugs and kisses always make me feel better.
3. The opportunity that I have to work at home and raise my children.
4. I am very thankful for my talents.
5. I am so thankful for old friends that I have reconnected with through the blog world, and for new friends that I have made.
6. I am grateful for our garden, that we have a large back yard and enough room to have a really big garden.
7. Finally I am thankful for losing weight. It has given me so much energy, and changed my life!