Thursday, June 21, 2007

ANNOUNCEMENT!

Well I am proud to say that I have sold another painting.....and the proud owner of this fine piece of art is Micalanne! She bought the sunset eagle.




I am also excited to announce that I am going be selling prints of all my art work. So if there is something you really liked, and it sold, or sells, or you just don't want to spend that kind of cash..(I can relate). Then I would love to sell you a print. Just go to the link under favorite bloggers to the left of this page or go directly there http://artbydawnae.blogspot.com, and leave me a message. Or just reply here.

Christine...sorry I did not answer your question about the pansy and sunflower, I haven't done those beautiful flowers....but that is a fantastic idea. They are two of my favorites! I also really loved your monday post. I am going to check that out. I can always use new ideas for posts...especially on Monday, for some reason those days are really hard for me! So if anybody else needs Ideas on posts check out Christine's site....it is really great. Her link is under favorite bloggers!

Take care everybody, and thank you all for your support and encouragement, it has meant the world to me!

7 comments:

LaRae said...

This picture is so beautiful. Has dad seen it? I think he's still an eagle fan. What was your inspiration for the painting?

dawnae said...

my inspiration was a camping trip I was on , and a beautiful sunset that we shared with an eagle high above us in the Uintas.

Janae said...

Well, this is exciting! Keep up the painting:)

Unknown said...

That is so exciting!

I enjoyed your 13 list. I hate it when I'm cleaning the bathroom and one of the kids has to use it during cleaning or right after!

Janet Patrice said...

Dawnae - where are you getting your prints made? I know Wayne has looked into that, but has not found a place to do it. Great for selling yet another original!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. That has got to feel really good. I know that Mic talks about your art all the time. She really loves your work.

Jenny said...

Congrats! It's a wonderful painting! I'm going over to your other blog to check out your other pieces....