Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Get some Linky Love!

My friend Christine has a really fun blog at http://arewethereyetmom.com , and she was tagged to do this train. I thought it sounded fun so if you would like to do it here are the instructions.

“~Start Copying Here~” and copy all the things listed without removing the links (Of course, the train would be no use without those links).
Move all the sites labeled “Enjoyable finds” to the list labeled “Oldies”.
Add 5 sites that you want to include in the train under Enjoyable Finds and make their “Visit My Site” link like this: http://redirect.alexa.com/redirect? along with this add the url of the blog you are choosing.
Example: http://redirect.alexa.com/redirect?niftynicholsonnews.blogspot.com (This is my blog that I’m using as the example)
Then invite them to join the train.
Visit all the listed sites using the “Visit My Site” link. (I hope the blogs I have chosen will participate. I would appreciate it bunches if you do and please let me know if you have .




Enjoyable finds:



http://redirect.alexa.com/redirect?artbydawnae.blogspot.com



http://redirect.alexa.com/redirect?experiencecourage.blogspot.com



http://redirect.alexa.com/redirect?thekhakipatch.blogspot.com



http://redirect.alexa.com/redirect?4forme.blogspot.com



http://redirect.alexa.com/redirect/myart-micalanne.blogspot.com


Oldies:
Local Girl~Visit My Site!
Toni~Visit My Site!
Beccy~Visit My Site!
Jersey Mom~ Visit My Site!
La Bellina Mammina~Visit My Site!
Indy Amy~Visit My Site!
Twisted Cinderella~Visit My Site!
AmyW~Visit My Site!
Amy~Visit My Site!
Annie~Visit My Site!
Desert Song Bird~Visit My Site!
Gabrielle~Visit my site!
Froggie ~ visit my site!Janet ~ visit my site!GoofyGirl ~ visit my site!
TorAa Mirror ~ visit my site!RennyBA’s Terella ~ visit my site!Coffe 2 go ~ visit my site!maremagnum ~ visit my site!Tricia’s Musings ~ visit my site!aka R’acquel ~ visit my site!Fruit Of The Spirit ~ visit my site!Hootin’ Anni ~ visit my site!Irish Church Lady ~ visit my site!lazaza83 ~ visit my site!Soul Glo ~ visit my site!Sword Girl ~ visit my site!Frolicsome Kid ~ visit my site!Dackel Princess ~ visit my site!Lifecruiser ~ visit my site!Writer’s Cramps II ~ visit my site!Quilly’s Quips ~ visit my site!… a work in progress ~ visit my site!Ever After… My Way ~ visit my site!Insanity Prevails~”Visit my site”My Romantic Home~”Visit my site”fairiebees~”Visit my site”Exceedingly Mundane~”Visit my site”Smokey Mountain Breakdown~ “Visit my site”Kaliblue - Visit My SiteJust me shann - Visit My SiteTigger Bob’s- Visit My SiteStar8278- Visit My SiteAsara Dragon- Visit My SiteA Little Piece Of Me - Visit My SiteThe Rocky Mountain Retreat - Visit My SiteScrappin…with life in this New Year of 2007 - Visit My SiteRhonda’s Blog - Visit My SiteSkittles’ Place - Visit My SiteCruftbucket- Visit My SiteGoldercoaster - Visit My SiteComedyPlus - Visit My SiteeJabs- Visit My SiteUntwistedVortex - Visit My SiteThe Chronicles of My Life - Visit My SiteI am Who I am - Visit My SiteWebStyle - Visit My SiteEndangered Spaces - Visit My SiteCoolAdzine for Marketers - Visit My SiteRinsem’sRink - Visit My SiteSean’s Ramblings - Visit My SiteMacBros Place - Visit My SiteCan’t Coach That - Visit My SiteCritical Assumption - Visit My SiteForeign Perspectives - Visit My SiteCarl Pei - Visit My SiteSwapw - Visit My SiteLife of a School Bus Driver - Visit My SiteTamiki - Visit My SiteBobs’ Reformat This - Visit My SiteShawn Knight - Visit My SiteKelly Cho - Visit My SiteJohnChow dot com - Visit My SiteDoshDosh.com- Visit My SiteJane May Blogs - Visit My SiteMs. Danielle - Visit My SiteStock Trading 101 - Visit My SiteEd Lau - Visit My SiteDerrich.com- Visit My SiteNate Whitehill - Visit My SiteGary Lee - Visit My SiteMakeMoney Online with a 13-year Old - Visit My Site
~End Copying~




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing. I love finding new blogs to read. I'm off to check out your enjoyable reads.
Take care.

Janet Patrice said...

I am a bit confused how this works. Maybe it is because I have been reading for class for the past 2 hours...and my brain is fried. I'll look at it again tomorrow and see if it makes sense then....I need to SLEEP!

Micalanne said...

I've typed everything in except the oldies part. How do you do that so the link is activated? Fun new blogs to look at!

dawnae said...

I just deleted the new finds, moved them down to the oldies,and then posted my own new finds. Does that make sense???? It seems as if it won't work, but if you do it exactly as it says it does work....let me know if you can't get it to work.