Thursday, May 3, 2007

My 2nd Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things I love about spring


1…. The grass starts to turn green again
2. little baby birds chirping
3. Tulips and daffodils
4. That cool breeze that runs through my hair just when I start getting hot.
5. My bright fushia tree in the back yard
6. Playing outside with the kids
7. kites
8. my humming birds are back
9. planning out the summer...(fun trips, birthday parties, and going to the cabin.)
10. shopping for the kids for summer clothes
11. We get to see the sun again
12. The yard work, and planning out new projects in the yard
13. Spring Cleaning!


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



8 comments:

Jennisa - Avery and Livvie's Mommy! said...

thanks for stopping by my site. if you want me to help make your blog fun, check out my design site...i'm really cheap! http://jennisajoy.blogspot.com

Janae said...

Dawnae, Love your spring thing. To bad today is not looking very "springy" so annoying! Well, still trying to get on that treadmill....bummer.

Anonymous said...

Lovely Spring theme, Dawnae.
We did #10, it's on my list.
Watching Tulips and Daffodils bloom is one of my favorite things about spring. Very pretty.
Happy Spring, T13!

Michelle Hasker said...

I love spring too.
I love when my dogwood blooms.
But I'm too busy to really enjoy spring.

Laura said...

Thanks for your visit to my first TT. This was a great list. Dogwoods, daffodils, the whole enchillada. Hey, you could provide me with some weight-loss inspiration! I read your profile, and I'm impressed!

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes, yes to all of those!! Spring just makes the whole world smile, doesn't it!? LOVE the season of growth and rebirth!

Unknown said...

You love Spring cleaning??? I guess I do love how I feel after the cleaning is done :-)

I'm excited for our hummingbirds to come. I need to get my feeder out this weekend.

Tawnya Shields said...

That was such a refreshing T13. I love all those things about Spring also. Spring doesn't stay long enough before Summer butts its way through. You can tell I'm not a fan of summer.:o)

Thank you for the very nice comment you left at my T13.